I was only going to put a couple of pictures on here but I couldn't choose, it was fun looking through some old pictures




.JPG)




They came out of quiet time the other day apologizing for staying in there for so long, they explained that they were having too much fun talking about where they want to live when they get bigger, some of what I remember them telling me: their houses will be across the road from each other with a bridge connecting them so they don't have to watch for cars when they want to see each other, they will take turns making breakfast and bring the leftovers to the other one, sometimes, when one of them makes something like crepes for dinner they will bring the left overs to the other, they will each have pets - Eliza will have a fish named Treasure Chest (but she'll just call her treasure for short), and she will have a hamster (Tommy for a boy or Olivia for a girl), Adie will have a dog named Season, and they will each have a magic mirror so when they want to talk to each other they can just say a magic spell and they will see each other and can just talk without walking across the bridge (and we may be the last family who do not have smart phones so they don't know about face time yet)
As I write this I am listening to them chat in their room a half hour past bed time. Sometimes I stress out about the dynamics of having identical twin girls - like when they get older and one gets invited to a party and the other doesn't, or one gets accepted into something they try out for and the other doesn't - but most of the time I just love it
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.