Friday, April 12, 2013

Lincoln City

The Wenger's, Miller Snyder's/ Snyder Millers, and the Fitzpatrick's spent a couple of nights at Lincoln City with us.  The weather wasn't great while we were playing on the beach but the kids didn't seem to mind





 Caleb was a little upset about the cold after this fall, I just had to get a picture quick before I helped
                                         Just before the fall he was having so much fun
                                           Just after the fall and not having so much fun


 We had a pretty intense game of Dutch Blitz, but I can't seem to remember who won, the Pioneers or the non Pioneers. I wasn't really keeping track of the score.

Friends open their hearts, share their lives, care forever...you had to be there if you want to know where this emotional side of me came from
 Monday was nice and we drove up to Cape Meares, this is Ashlynn a little nervous when we went up in the lighthouse
  and then a stop at Tillamook Cheese Factory for ice cream and a little tour of the factory




          The hot tub and the cheese factory were the kids favorites from the trip. A weekend like this feels like  a lot of work with this many little kids - but definitely worth it.  It was great spending a couple of days away with good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.