Saturday, April 13, 2013

Few more

We made the most of our last day with the Wenger Family, the kids played outside together for most of the day
they had fun playing soccer together, Eliza was running out in the above outfit for the game.  I asked if she was sure she wanted to wear that skirt around her neck to play.  Her response was "yes, because it's so pretty that Caleb and Nathan will just look at me because it looks so beautiful, then I can pass the ball to Adie and she can score"  (and Ash is wearing Leah's clothes).  I'm not sure her plan worked, I'm not sure Nathan notices beautiful outfits quite yet.






Elyssa was here too, I couldn't get any pictures of her because the cat was near us and she's not a fan. at all.
This last pic is right as they were driving off, the girls were SAD, I thought Eliza might cry.  They have asked me every day when Nathan, Caleb, and Elyssa are coming back.  Thanks for spending 30++ hours in the car to make this trip Wenger Family. It felt like a vacation for me with all of the fun outings we did - can't wait for our next gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.