Tuesday, September 15, 2015

First days of school

 This first picture is of Saturday morning after the twins first week of school, one of our girls happy places lately is building and playing with their LEGOS and it was fun to get to let them have as much time as they wanted on a Saturday at home
 Adie and Eliza were both excited to start up again. Just like last year Adie got the teacher they were familiar with and their two best buds in her class. Eliza was great though, she likes her teacher and is having fun getting to know some of the other kids better. 
 I was worried after Ashlynn's first orientation day when her teacher (who is a good friend and we know really well) had to physically pry her off of me when  I left - so hard for me, especially when I wasn't expecting it out of my little toughie.  But, the text from her teacher in the afternoon let me know she "rocked it"  She's had a fun couple of days, I don't get much out of her but she's happy and excited to go despite the early wake up call.
 heading to the bus around 7:00, Ashlynn's first day we had 4 deer visit us but I was too slow with my camera

 Pretty sweet to get to have Grandma and Grandpa get up to see the girls off to their first days, and to have them greeting them when they get off the bus a lot of the days
 And we started soccer tonight, I'm coaching Ashlynn's kinder/1st grade team. Here she is all blinged out for practice. She was pumped to get to hang out with her friends from school. Kind of strange to not be Adie and Eliza's coach this year.  I was relieved that Ash actually followed my directions at practice, as my dad would say, she's a little "pepperpot" on the field

And then there  is Leah, she talks A LOT. I knew her and Ash were close and knew they played well together but didn't really realize how much time that allowed me to get things done around the house on days we were home. And, I really do enjoy getting her all to myself. She'll start daycare next week a couple days a week so I know I'll miss her on those day.  Seriously though, this girl NEEDS someone to talk to. All day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.