Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wings and Waves water park

 I got to take Adie and Eliza to the Wings and Waves water park in McMinnville yesterday for their friends birthday.  We had so much fun, all of the kids played hard the whole time we were there


      Their good friend Sarah, they miss her this year since they are all in school and we don't see her as much as we use to


 They loved the wave pool, our routine was kind of play in the waves, and when the waves were calm for five minutes I would take one on a big slide, and by the time we were down the waves would be on again. And I would make them sit in the hot tub with me once in a while. Adie did a slide by herself early on in the day and got stuck, I guess she didn't weigh enough.  I could just hear her screaming from the top (not fun, it was the one that is all closed in so it's really dark in there) until she finally wiggled herself loose.  So after that I didn't let them go alone anymore.

 Wiped out after six plus hours of swimming (and climbing a lot of stairs), they didn't talk the whole way home, we rarely go two minutes without them trying to talk over each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.