Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ashlynn and Leah (and Trina)

I think we're coming out of a tough month(s?) of these two making my days not very much fun.  I think I'm ready to take down the pac n play I have set up our room specifically for time outs for when Leah hit or kicked me. And Ashlynn seems to have moved out of the most recent phase of disobedience and is back to being pretty fun most of the time (as I write this she is sort of in her make shift bed in the hallway but mostly up and dancing trying to get my attention - I'm ignoring because it's time for her to go to sleep)
The past two weeks they have been making me pretty happy, they seem to be forming a pretty tight bond.
 



 and I just like this one of Trina and Ashlynn so wanted to throw it in here, the girls love their Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.