Thursday, December 5, 2013

Randoms

 I walked into A and E getting ready to go and it reminded me of my sisters and I getting ready when we all lived at home


 The girls all love the fun that comes with the Christmas season


 Ashlynn is doing her first swim lessons and having fun. She is really relaxed and confident in the water. Yesterday after the lesson I got in with her and Leah and she started jumping in and swimming almost the width of the pool by herself. Now the problem is keeping her safe because she thinks she's better than she is and will start swimming when I'm not looking, but she doesn't know how to take a breath yet

                                                            Leah in the locker at the Y, I love having the Y to go to in the winter, they girls love swimming and running around in the gym


I'm having to be a little more creative inside with these two now that it's cold and being outside isn't fun for very long, Leah liked her first time finger painting - she kept laughing and saying awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.