Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Camping Spot



                                         Organizing rocks, sticks, pine cones, and dandelions
                                             Leah trying her hardest to eat the dirt

 I roll my eyes at the outfits the girls choose for themselves, then I see pictures like this of Leah and I have nobody to blame but myself
                                             "Look mama, I filling my boots with dirt"


 Adie yells at you if you are about to step on a dandelion, she still loves her flowers
The girls have always loved walking down to the property next to ours (where Grandma and Grandpa Nisly will live eventually) to their special camping spot.  They were excited Grandma Heuberger came with us today.  There are a few trees with a little dirt in the middle that they like to pretend is where they camp.  Yesterday and today they spent some time sprucing it up - clearing out the sticks and pine cones, sweeping with pine branches, and a little extra digging.  Last summer they found a little spoon down there and Ashlynn loves finding it and moving little spoonfuls of dirt around.  We're loving this break from the rain we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.