I told her to go pick out an outfit for her party, she came out with her hula girl top (she calls her goggles)
She loves to dance, sing and do cheers
We got her a new glow pillow, she has actually stayed in her bed the last two nights. For a while there she was bringing her pillow and blanket into our room and sleeping on the floor. This morning she told me she ran into our room and checked on me, and went back to bed (and her favorite hair do is putting her own head band in like in this picture - she's quite a site most days)
Her favorite outfit is a swimsuit (most of these are different days, this pink and red one is her favorite right now) and a tu tu, she's still not a fan of wearing too many clothes.
We've been flying this kite lately and she loves it, I love hearing her squeal as she runs with it. She also loves playing in the dirt, or in water, at the park, and is still physical with lots of running, jumping and somersaults throughout the day. She loves swimming, and is fearless in the water. In the house she still likes her polli pockets and barbies - especially if I sit and play them with her.
She picked sushi, cheetohs, and horchata for her birthday dinner, and this morning when she asked for a drink of my tea she also asked if she could have her own coffee now that she's three. When I told her yes she was jumping up and down yelling "yay, I get my own big coffee now, this is the best day ever" She's our spunky, funny, ornery little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.