This visit with my sister Annie and her family seemed particularly relaxing to me, it must be just because the girls are older and more independent. They love hanging out together and I love watching them play, and getting time with Annie. We even got some time with Ian this trip which was a fun bonus.
five girls in one jogger!
These two... Ashlynn and Opal are the sweetest, funniest couple of two year olds. I can take so many pictures of them and it doesn't even begin to show how awesome they are together
Grandpa rocking Leah, nothing sweeter
I feel like I even got to hang out with my parents, the girls are always all over them. But, Ila and Opal were good distractions
preparing the throne for the King Chicken
Ashlynn and Opal spent some time "planting grass" I just hope Ila and Opal left here with stronger immune systems. Nothing like retrieving water from a rusty barrel of water...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.