Monday, February 4, 2013

Leah at 6 months

 Since I've started feeding her solids I see so much of Adie in her, I think it's because we have a picture of Adie at this age that looks so much like this one
                                               The red hair is still hanging around!

 Her new trick, she gets up and rocks, and then collapses when she can't hold it anymore
 The only negative part of thumb sucking that I've found so far, she has to suck her thumb between every bite of food, so the food runs down her arm - because learning to eat isn't messy enough already
At 6 months Leah is a lot like I remember the rest of the girls - still a poor sleeper (and I tried for about two weeks making her cry it out, it did nothing for her and just made me more exhausted), but happy during the day. She loves her baths, her sisters, her thumb, and rolling around naked playing with her toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.