I got to go to Seattle for the weekend with just Leah, and we picked Trina up on the way. It was such a fun weekend of just hanging out with my (college) girls!
you have to watch where you step when we're all together, little girls everywhere - and we were missing three of ours
The little twins are almost one and are pretty darn cute and FUNNY. I can't tell them apart by their looks but I just watch for one of them to get a smirk on her face and attack the other one and I know that one is Vivian.
Leah got a lot of love
Simone getting some Trina love
Serious heart breaker
Leah thinks Katie is hilarious
Thanks for the awesome weekend ladies - and our husbands for letting us talk and giggle for 2 days with only the nursing babies
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.