Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Eliza
Eliza does most things loud and fast. She's a happy, physical little girl and gets excited about the littlest things. I love watching her play, inside and out because she usually runs as fast as she can going from one place to the other. She also loves coloring, drawing and doing projects at the table. Lately she's been trying to write stories and spell on her drawings which is fun to see. We are often telling her "we're right here" when she's talking to us because she speaks so loudly, and gets louder the more excited she gets. She usually still likes getting jobs outside if Ryan or I work with her. Just tonight I got the video camera out because she was so into watching herself dance in the sliding glass door (and she was wearing her new gymnastics suit). She's always been more emotional than Adie, gets more excited and more upset quickly. I can't really think of her losing her temper recently though, like she use to, so maybe she's grown out of that. She seems to be getting more sensitive to Ryan and I being upset at her and does a pretty good job with listening. When I get mad at her it's usually for the tone she uses when she's annoyed (either at me or at her sisters). "Talk Nice" is probably one of the phrases I say to her most throughout the day, that and "That's awesome" because she's always showing me something she's made or done. She's sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.