This is how they usually watch cartoons, right next to each other
I walked by them watching a cartoon and they were like this, apparently it was scarey so E had to sit on her lap.
They are great buddies, I've been paying closer attention to their relationship lately and it's a pretty amazing one. They fight with each other over toys or argue which side they sit on in the van sometimes, but for how much time they play together and get along we can't complain. When we are away from home they stick pretty close together. During story times or at swim lessons they sit as close to each other as they can, and often one will have her arm around the other. They give each other confidence in new situations, Eliza usually does the talking with somebody new, it takes Adie longer to warm up. Turning five has made me think about how glad I am that we get to send them to Kindergarten together, I can't imagine putting one on the bus by themselves (in a year and I know it's ridiculous I'm already thinking about it). Overall they have very similar interests and like to play the same things. Most of the days we are home they move from coloring, to making forts, back to coloring,legos, then make believe something (polli pockets, barbies, stuffed animals...) with each other. I don't really see one being more of the leader at home, they seem pretty even when it comes to who decides what and how they will play. People often ask them who their best friend is, thinking they will say each other. But, one says Natalie and one says Ila. We're glad they've got each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.