We're finally getting back to doing some of the things I was avoiding while I was recovering. It's nice to feel like we're getting back to normal and figuring little Leah out - she's almost a month old already! We had a productive day with Ryan's parents, the girls still enjoy getting jobs and working with us. They helped pick up apples, dig potatoes, make applesauce, can beans and stack wood Saturday.
Ashlynn came in from helping with wood all hot and sweaty "we need a bath some day"
We went for out first jogger walk (they ran, I walked) since about halfway through my pregnancy, I enjoyed watching Adie and Eliza run, and look over their shoulders to make sure the other one wasn't getting close enough to pass, or get mad when they did get passed.
Of course most of this gets done when a Grandma is here to help, but it's a start at least
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.