Monday, August 27, 2012

Fish Lake

                                          The mini van, jam packed for two nights of camping
        


               Leah got a lot of love from my family, it definitely helped having them there
                                           Grandma and Grandpa Ernst, cute as ever





                     That's a smile on Leah's face if you can't tell, first one captured on film
 I'll post more of these two rug rats tomorrow, it was so fun watching them play together
 Both Adie and Eliza's favorite part of camping was playing with Ila, and there were even cheetoh's on this trip








                                                 Ashlynn, ready for the ride home
We had a successful weekend of camping for our first time as a family of six, actually it's the first time we have attempted it since I was pregnant with Ashlynn.  We went down to Fish Lake, where my family camped growing up.  We usually met up with my grandparents and cousins there, so it was awesome having some of my cousins there with their kids too.  It would have been harder without my family there, but I think it gave us the confidence to do it again (eventually).  The girls loved catching frogs, making homes for them, swimming in the lake, trying to catch chipmunks, and running around with their cousins.  I'm going to put more pictures of Ashlynn and Opal on here in the next couple of days - they were adorable running around and laughing together so I took a ton of pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.