We got to spend Sunday morning with the Lacey family, all of a sudden we've got seven little girls to look after when we're together
and I think these two could cause some trouble together if left alone long enough...
I was too lazy to climb the fence to get good slip and slide pictures, but the girls had a great time together. Eva was fearless
I liked how their twins just lounge on each other, Vivian was kicking Daphne the whole time they were sitting like this and Daphne didn't seem to notice
Eva wanted to ride Buddy
Busted!
Loved spending the morning with you guys, thanks for making the drive and spoiling us! Oh and a special thanks for the Hello Kitty body glitter and press on nails that came with glue, can't wait for my turn to spoil Eva...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.