Thursday, September 22, 2016

Leah

Our little Leah is 4 now!  It was fun to celebrate her, especially since she just wanted her sisters to play with her so besides her meal requests I was off the hook!  She wanted candy for her birthday present, crepes for breakfast, and sushi for dinner - everyone was happy.
 This is such a funstrating age. She's hilarious, so funny that sometimes I just want to follow her around and video tape her because I think she's so cute and funny. Then 10 minutes later I'm video taping her tantrum to send to my friends on Snapchat (mature I know, but funny still).  She's at this age where she wants to play with the older girls when they're playing make believe, Legos, or American Girl dolls. But she can't hang when they're playing soccer, basketball, or riding skateboards (and they spend quite a bit of time with those), so she wants to be with me playing games (Spot It, Memory,  and Uno are her favorites).
   She LOVES Rider, I'm happy she has a cousin closer to her in age that she gets to have fun with and have the special cousin bond with
 No matter what we are doing, she is talking.  If she's not talking she is asleep. Constant talking



 I do love this stage of ridiculous outfits. Her favorites are her red boots that light up, I'll be sad when they are too small. And her soccer clothes, or anything with sparkles, and her kitty dress that is too small but she loves it so much I'm letting her hang on to it for a little longer
 By daughter number 4 it takes a lot of tears/tantrums to move me to feel sorry for her, luckily for her the big girls show her sympathy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.