We've had a really mellow August. The girls did a basketball camp, we've seen friends, and went to the creek. But mostly we have just stayed home to keep up with the garden and let the girls play outside and build with their LEGOS.
We like our evening walks/runs through the vineyards
I chopped Leah's hair and she thinks she is way faster now
lots of work in the garden and orchard
the girls and I spent an afternoon at the fair. I'm thankful they dislike most rides so we'll stay away from those next year. I rode one little kiddie ride with them and was sick for an hour
making applesauce
Leah got to go play at her friends house and loved getting to do something without all of her sisters
Wacky Wednesday at basketball camp
The girls get lots of love from Melvena when we see her
We had a fun afternoon with Ryan's side of the family, the teen cousins are so patient and kind to our girls
they love when I let them do art projects
sleepovers at friends means naps for the twins the next day
Ash ecstatic with her new AG doll she named Candice...no clue where she came up with that name!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.