This school year I think of Adie as my easy one. She's confident, kind, and generally happy. She's lucky to have an awesome teacher with really nice kids in her class. She currently loves anything Star Wars, soccer, and basketball (especially the Beavers Women's team). Grandma Nisly also just taught her to knit with needles so she's pretty excited about that.
This picture below is a funny memory I think she will laugh about. Just before their Christmas concert started I noticed her in tears, and she went down to sit with her teacher for most of it. I guess this sweet boy couldn't resist yanking her braids. He was in tears afterwards when his mom made him apologize and made him give her a hug. I think they will all enjoy this picture when they're seniors.She loves doing projects and is a really good writer. She writes with a lot of expression and I'm always laughing at the personality that I hear in her writing.
She is an awesome big sister, especially when I need her to be. Leah adores her (most of the time)
She was noticeably upset after their first spring soccer game because Eliza had four goals and she didn't have any. A switch from the fall when I worried about Eliza's confidence because Adie was scoring all the goals. She was trying to act like she was proud of Eliza and happy for her team but she can't fool me. Just something we'll be dealing with for the next...forever...having competitive twins. Adie is so fun to watch play soccer, she's smooth and calm and sees the field and knows what to do with the ball, it's really fun to watch her.
The above picture is her sound asleep, Eliza came out to tell me she fell asleep with her light still on. So sweet
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.