Monday, January 4, 2016

Twins turn 8

Adie and Eliza couldn't narrow down their guest list for their party this year so I let them invite everyone and we just stayed home to play games, dance, and eat pizza and milkshakes.  
 This is a great group of girls, they spent most of the party dancing and making up routines - so so cute
 They continue to be really close, their interests are the same (soccer, crafts, Legos...).  They have the same friends and play together at recess, but I also see their personalities changing more the older they get.
 Adie is pretty carefree, she doesn't mind being the center of attention and likes to be more goofy. Eliza gets goofy too, but has to be pretty comfortable with the people around her. She's more reserved in a new situation and worries more.  School is going great for both of them, their favorites at school are PE and Yoga Calm.  I love when I find notes they write back and forth to each other.  If they can't sleep they pass notes back and forth at night and they're really sweet to each other.
                                          They also love their AG dolls, and their cousins!


                                                    Minute to Win It Games at their party
 After most of the guests left their party two friends stayed the night - they stayed up late playing CLUE and giggling


Birthday party crew - all 13 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.