Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Weekend of Competition 2014

My annual picture overload of our Weekend of Competition, the Lacey's hosted in Seattle again and the weather was PERFECT - I love this tradition so much and the pictures are always fun for us to look back on.   For the first time in six years there were no new babies, and no one is expecting.  The older kids are old enough to remember each other (and the competitions) so it's fun to watch them interact. Not as much fun as it is for us though, I love this group of people!!



 This was funny, Ash was reading the rules of the bouncy house to everyone, I'm not sure where the sudden concern for following directions came from

                           Typical for the competitions - here are the guys with no kids in sight
             And the ladies, having to try and compete with toddlers crawling all over us!
 The next generation, loved watching the kids get in on the games on their own

I ended up with a bunch of pictures of different combinations of little girls on Trina's lap
                                                      Leah has always lover her Bianca






                                                   s'mores for dessert




                                 The morning after the kids made their own fire to make s'mores



 The kids favorite part of the weekend is getting to ride in the back of Scott's truck up to the school for basketball



                                          We did some kids relays -  pretty cute












 
 









































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.