Our last day we woke up and headed out early so that we could spend a few hours at Annie and Ian's in Ukiah before heading home. The girls really wanted to stay the night there but I really wanted to get home, I should have taken a picture of the van - it was pretty gross at that point.
Leah was over the car by the last two days, I did what I could to keep her happy, in the above picture it's a pepperoni stick in one hand and a huge sucker in the other. The pic below is the girls movie theatreWe loved seeing Ukiah and hanging out with the Reids, Ashlynn got to help Ian make Huckleberry frozen yogurt and she kept asking us "wasn't that good ice cream?" she was pretty proud and pretty happy she got to do something with Ian on her own
Leah, over the car and ready to be home. Luckily she saved most of this for the last day.
It's good to be home, and fun thinking about the next road trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.