Monday, August 4, 2014

Leah at 2

Leah had a fun birthday, she told everyone "I have a birtday, I get cupcakes"  and loved when we sang Happy Birthday to her.  She's a pretty funny little girl and likes to try and be goofy and make people laugh. She knows how to throw a fit and usually puts herself in her room when she's mad "nnnnnnnno mama, I go by myself RIGHT NOW  and NO talking ah me!!!"  She likes to color, jump on the trampoline, seim, play with her dolls, and just follow her sisters around
                                              "NO mama, no taking a picture of ME!"
                                                   (she loves her berries)
 we were on the deck on her birthday and she came our with chocolate all over her face and feet, I came in to find the chocolate syrup dumped all over the kitchen floor with a  good amount on the carpet


Every morning she wakes up (in our bed) and says "I ready for cereal" and whenever I ask her what she wants to do today she says "go camping"  when I tell her not today she says "Friday?"   We all think she's pretty funny these days - Happy Birthday to Leah!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.