Saturday, November 2, 2013

Randoms


 I took Ash and Leah to the pumpkin patch while A and E were at school, Ash loved it
 then went to the same pumpkin patch the next day with Adie and Eliza's class.  It's so fun to see them enjoying their classmates and teacher

 I got a fun night away with my sisters and wish we could do it every month
I don't know why I can't get this picture of Ashlynn any bigger, but she wore a dress over her outfit, and this old hat of Ryan's to the library this week. It happened to be the day there was a Harvest Party and  kids costume parade so people kept asking her who she was dressed as and she didn't know what anyone was talking about.
 Leah and Ash have a love hate relationship, I caught them in a good love moment here
  A little game of tag with the cousins and the animals watching before we left for soccer

 Girls last soccer game, they loved it and are excited to play again
 
 
 for Halloween we had two cheetahs, a ballerina/gymnastics girl who wasn't into getting her pictures taken or doing anything I wanted/told her to do this week, and a lady bug. They all had a blast trick or treating and are still having a blast getting to eat their candy every day.

Our last nice day, I had seven little girls playing in the yard for a good part of the day - life is good here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.