Monday, November 18, 2013

More Cider

We had some friends over this weekend to help us finish up our apples, we ended up with over 30 gallons of cider!  We had a blast with everyone.
 
 There were 18 kids here, and we really didn't pay attention to them - I think they had fun being on their own.  I'm pretty sure that's Anya doing a flip on the bed?


 When I didn't notice the kids outside for a while I would go in and find them like this - sitting around reading/singing to the little ones (not what I expected to find)
 Ashlynn and Jacob being ladybug mom and dad - so cute, these two had fun together

 The two oldest boys were impressive, they worked all day - Thank you Kaleb and Noah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.