The girls playing pirates with their cousins Jessie and JoJo. I can't even begin to talk about how awesome it is to have Jeanette and family right across the driveway. Jeanette and I chat when we take the girls to the bus each morning and decide whose house the girls will play at after school. I'm not going to start thinking about when they leave, it's too early for that. But it's not going to be pretty.
For these girls their pirate ship play does involve a purple flag, shawls, and baby dolls. They're pretty tough. We got the Kauffman's for one night, and it was really fun to reconnect with them even though it was too short.
Below is Ashlynn in the morning when we don't wash her face before bedtime. This is a pic. from the summer. I remember she was checking out the three plates of breakfast sitting there, deciding which one Adie and Eliza would like the most, and then choosing that one.
And here is Ash after a little breakfast and a face washing!
All of the girls back from picking apples with Ryan
Leah helping Ryan get the wood stacked
Ashlynn helping with the applesauce
A and E with our new variety of green beans this year ( I like the outfits for this pic - A in a favorite dress and E in a runner girl outfit)
And Adie loving on Leah. I should have more pictures of Leah because she is so sweet and cute right now. She's trying to say more all the time. She says more (she really likes to eat), up, off, bampa, book... She's still a goof, she likes to joke around and be funny - she's really fun right now! And she doesn't like me to do much that doesn't involve me playing with or involving her - so, we're not getting a whole lot done around here when she's awake. With Adie and Eliza at school I'm down two of my distractors.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.