She smiles and says "cheeee" whenever I point the camera at her these days
She loves when Ryan gets home and hears the door and goes to him "daaa daaa"
She likes sitting in her chair and coloring, it's pretty cute - whenever the other girls are coloring she goes over to her chair and points at the colors. I'm liking that she enjoys being strapped into her chair for 15 minutes of the day
She reminds me of Adie and Eliza at this age with her accessories. She likes to put on their clothes, hats, sunglasses, shoes...and walk around wanting people to look at her. Her other cute game right now is she growls at you and then runs away laughing wanting you to chase her. One thing I would change about her right now is the 4:30am wake up calls I've been getting since I quit nursing her - and if I look back at the other girls at this age I'm sure I would be saying the exact same thing so I know there's hope, and some day I will be having to wake her up to go to Kindergarten so I'm trying not to get too frustrated, but I'd be lying if I said I loved that extra hour of cuddle time I get in the mornings.
One more thing she loves is playing in the mud, this pic doesn't show it but she normally comes in from outside covered in mud and tries to throw a fit when I bring her inside
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.