Sunday, September 23, 2012

randoms

Just some pictures I had on my camera from the past couple of weeks


A clean and clothed Ashlynn, I have to document it because she has a hard time staying this way
 I had friends over one day to help can our pears, we got a lot done while we let the seven little girls play(destroy the rest of the house)


     


 Leah will be two months old this week!  She's so much like her sisters were at this age: strong, a good eater, mellow, and pretty poor when it comes to sleeping at night.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but you can kind of see in this picture that her hair is still red - I hope it stays

More typical Ashlynn, boots, undies, eating fruit with the juice dripping ALL OVER her body.  When she comes in after "picking" blackberries I am amazed at how she can get so many on her face, and in her hair.  I often say  I don't know where Adie and Eliza get their personalities and love for everything pink, sparkly, and beautiful.  I'm afraid to say I think I know where Ash gets her personality...I'm guessing this is more of what I was like as a tot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.