Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Eli and Simone



 I'm loving this new stage where Ashlynn actually plays with her friends. I should know by now that until this age there isn't a lot of actual playing together.  Eli and her were so sweet together, finally!
 Tris brought lots of books for A and E, they love them all.  Next time she's here I'm going to make her read the Barbie Fairytopia Mermaidia one about the Merfairies, their pets fin fin and tu tu, the bad Fungi guys in the Hinterland, the the fluff bubbles giving out the true self and the immunity berries. Seriously though, we appreciate the books


                                                   Building  tracks for the cars
 Adie caught a chicken so Eli could pet her, this was after he cracked up watching Eliza try to throw the chicken over the fence when it got out.  I guess he was retelling the story of E throwing the chicken into the fence, which was pretty accurate.

                                                              sweet, sweet, sweet

                                                      Our little Joe Dirt
 Leah and Simone hanging out together, here's Ash and Eli at similar ages http://nislyfam.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html


         Simone is one pretty little baby, unfortunately I didn't get a great pic of her.  But, here she is doing her sit ups


We had the BEST day Monday when Tristan and her kids, and Trina came down and spent the day with us.  It's depressing to me when the Symons or the Lacey's leave our house and go all the way back to Seattle.  Hopefully I'm brave enough to do the drive up there before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.