Leah loving on Ryan, and me loving on her outfit choices lately
Adie and Eliza loved cheering on the Amity Warriors this year, both teams had good years and we had fun getting to a couple play off games.All the girls still love when I take the time to sit with them to do crafts
My little assistant, Leah is pretty over soccer season by now. But she still likes being my assistant when I give her a piece of gum and a job
We had a fun family night at Get Air, all of my pictures were horrible, below is the best I got!
Eliza working on her birds
Getting black top poured has been the best investment for us! The girls love riding scooters, shooting baskets, and playing pickle ball (and so do Ryan and I)
Just Ash being all cool on her way in to the meeting with the city planners as we try to get them to let us build our house the way we want to. Not sure the soccer whistle helped our cause any...
Doing their best to behave while I wade through codes and paperwork at the planning office. Hopefully when I look back at these I won't want to scream and cry.
Successful eye apt. for Ash, we only have to go every three months now, instead of once a month!
Leah being funny
I love this one, Ashlynn loving on Derald and Melvena during church
Our neighbors got the friendliest goats, so the girls have loving taking walks so we can go visit them.
Lots of soccer, and these lucky girls have at least one grandparent at every game - spoiled!
A little time out
Some fun Leah time while the other girls are at school
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.