Saturday, February 6, 2016

Leah at three and a half

I could divide writing about Leah into two parts - when it's just her and I at home, and when all the girls are home.  She really loves her days at home while the girls are at school this year.  She loves having my attention and playing games, doing puzzles, and getting me to play little girls with her.  She knows little girls isn't my favorite so always lets me know I can be the mom/big sister/aunt...who just does the laundry and stuff - so that I can get some work done while I play. As long as I talk to her and call her honey she's pretty happy. 
 
It's fun to have just one to do fun little outings once in a while, this is the first time I've ever had that.  It's no wonder she whines when I'm going to meet the bus in the afternoon, I'm the only one she has to compromise with all day. 

  The below pic is her good buddy Anya, Leah loves when we get to spend time with her
 She really doesn't like having to wake up early on her daycare days.  She still cries one of the days when I drop her off but her teachers assure me after a story in their lap she's off and playing.  She's fine on the other day because her favorite little friend is there so she walks in, they run into each others arms and are off playing.

 I've always thought Leah is pretty funny. She makes us all laugh but it's hard to describe. She's really expressive and the faces she makes when she's telling stories are hilarious (to us).  She likes to dance and having three older sisters probably watches shows she's not really ready for yet. She loves Shawn Mendes and Katy Perry.  Some of her expressions are pretty cute too "BAM, WHAT?" when she plays a good card at UNO, "ooh ya boomshakalada" is another one she uses when she's winning a game.
 She doesn't love being a spectator at sporting events, unfortunately for her because the rest of like it.  A couple more years and we'll get to watch her, assuming she ends up liking sports as much as the other girls.
 She loves her aunts, of course. She got some good time with Mimi on her last couple of times at homes



 I had to include this one below because the pink dress of Ashlynn's is a favorite lately

 She's good at whining to get what she wants, there is usually at least one sister who will give in to her.  When I send her to her room (it's usually for whining/crying when she doesn't get her way) she stomps as hard as she can, crosser her arms and grunts her way back to her room.  In her room she proceeds to yell "It's ALL MAMA'S/MY/ELIZA'S... fault!" "I never get to do anything I want!"  It drives me crazy and it makes me laugh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.