Monday, June 29, 2015

gymnastics

The girls had their last sweet gymnastics class tonight. They have loved going once a week this year, and hopefully it will work out again next year.
Horrible phone pictures but I never thought to bring the other camera - so only the warm up pictures were decent enough to put on here. Anything with them moving didn't turn out at all




 Really hard to see this one. Up until this last month Ash did gymnastics too. Luckily I overheard her and Opal talking today and she told O she really liked gymnastics but she didn't like thinking about it before each class.  It makes me think she's  just not ready for classes like this (even though they are super laid back). Anyway, that's her doing a back bend in the closet during A and E's class tonight while she was playing with Opal and Leah
 and another horrible picture but Ash and Opal have just been so sweet together today I just wanted to try and capture it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.