Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Girls and I had a fun Halloween at my parents while Ryan was enjoying his week in the woods.  We started the day visiting with Rider and Livia - Ash really loves him. He's so big and strong now - and smiles a lot!

                                                 Ash and I got a fun bike ride in


                                       They loved trick or treating and handing out candy
 Princess with sprinkles on her face, cheetah, fatty cupcake, and a cat this year (we got the cupcake last year and for some reason they all call it fatty cupcake - not sure when it started)

 waiting for people to come to Grandma and Grandpas - trick or treaters were luck because they all had to put candy in everyone's bag - Leah would always follow them off the porch "wait, I have two more for you, I have two more for you"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.