The girls favorite activity right now is gymnastics. They practice everywhere we go, do cartwheels on recess, and in parking lots if I don't stop them in time. It takes all of their restraint to not do them in the grocery store where they've got those big open isles.
Ash does her tumbling in true Ashlynn fashion - wild and crazy. I wish I had a video of her no hands flip where she lands on her back. I also wish I had a picture of my mom showing them how to do a round off (and I hope I can do a roundoff when I'm a grandma)
The below picture is how they watch tv, it's the strangest thing. Every night after dinner Ashlynn takes her plate over and runs to the couch and stand on her head.
Ryan's softball game

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.