Sunday, June 29, 2014

summer so far

We've had to adjust to Jessica and JoJo moving back to Guatemala. It was a pretty sad couple of days, the girls still miss their cousins but they're remembering how to play together and we're getting in to a pretty good routine.
 I like this new stage of being able to go for bike rides with them, I push Leah and they ride - the above picture is Ash doing one of her tricks.  I wish I had a video of her on her bike - she's kind of crazy

                                             lots of basketball and soccer games
 the parked lawn mower and the berries allow me to get a little gardening done with Leah


 
 fun sleepover with Nat, hopefully more time with her this summer.  See Ash in this one below?  She isn't into group shots
And major high lite is little Rider.  I'm not sure what it is about him but I just wanted to cry both times I saw him - he is so so sweet. The girls can't wait to see him again

 
 Shave Ice after meeting Rider - the girls enjoyed some middle school Karaoke at Carlton Fun Days

 
 
                            And our annual day at the World Beat Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.