Saturday, June 15, 2013

more randoms

I just received my first blog2book photo book from the first two years of this blog, I love it and it's made me want to put more on here knowing I'll have a copy of it in the books I eventually make to get caught up.  I've been bad at baby books so these blog books will be how we remember the girls as they get older
 Adie and Eliza are entering a nice stage of being able to play games together
 Throughout the day Ash e mails and calls Opal and Eli.  She usually needs to do it when I ask her to do something.  I'll ask her to pick up her toys and she says "yeah, first I have to e mail Opal and ask if she got her scab off."  (Ash could never remember that O had a cast on her arm so she always called it a scab)



 Leah loves being outside, when she hears a door open she crawls as fast as she can to the door to try and escape




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.